Saturday, November 10

Off Broadway Saturday................

Colder climes are when I get to bring out the majority of my Off Broadway inventory as I own lots of marvy padded shouldered jackets that I plum adore. This pale blue blazer with cuffs and pockets (pockets!) and covered buttons was made in Scotland. 30's or 40's is my guess.


Dujour's gem delights are a pearl and rhinestone choker by Karan Sipe and this MAGNIFICENT pin by Kristin Diener. Her work defies all perimeters of jewelry making.


Oh heavens, this skirt.......what a treasure! Dark grey wool circle skirt with the most sublime detail. Swirled crewel work and diamond detail out of crushed grosgrain ribbon. It looks very Spanish.


Royal blue and black tiger tights with studded black fierce opened toed plats. Damn, I think I'm workin' it today.