Monday, September 9

The Necklace the Shoes..........

   I've amassed quite a collection of Krisitin Diener's work, uh, what haven't I amassed??????????
This exquisite piece defies words for it's brilliance. Comprised of a brace of curiosities.



Color blocked silk shift is truly limpid in the company it keeps.



We were blessed for several years by this brand called Irregular Choice from England. They no longer are available in this country. I weep. They did the most outrageous shoes. Square toed paisley with turquoise cylinder heel. Oh dear. Gee, and I amassed a boatload of these too. Now I've sold almost every pair to Buffalo Exchange for quite a bit of change. I'm kind of royalty at Buffalo Exchange as you can imagine.


Brittle bones made her sell off her 5 inch platforms. That's the real skinny.