Tuesday, June 21

Always a Bridesmaid.........

Philio and I have shaved the pic documentation down to about one minute. Details go grossly amiss. If you can find something that's not awry I'll eat my unsalted shoe. First featured is a necklace comprised of pink quartz, and garnets. Been honored with a new friend. Brings me galactically unique treasures. Observe the franc. From 1817. Louis the VX111 of the reverse side.  Drilled whole is not authentic, but makes for a righteous choker. Try scoring this at TJ Max! Had to crop out the snag in the tunic!

Inattention runs rampant with these akimbo pins by Marcia Sednek. I'd yet to start drinking! Oh dear........



Bogged down by a surfeit of diaphanous frilliness doesn't pull one's eye away from everything amiss.

I look like a doily yurt.

Full body shot. Now I've got the hem of one of the layers hitched in another layer. Oh please. Fetching more lace is as more lace does in this vintage score from ????? in Santa Fe. I'll recall the moniker about a month from now. Hang tight..........