Tuesday, January 25

A Sweet Treat Offering to all of my Fashion Friends and Fiends Around the World

I wish to welcome and thank any one who has ever viewed my blog, wherever you may reside, be it the U.S., South Korea, the Philippines (I'm Part!), Romania, France, China, Mexico and Denmark. As you might have deduced fashion is a passion of mine and I like sharing my outfits and thoughts with you.

Secretariat  would be very pleased with my off day wardrobe choice. Black tee under a Anthroplogie sweater covered with horse shoes, under a men's vintage wool vest of horse heads. Jen made this lovely 3 strand necklace for my birthday. Two antique pins adorn my vest, one, a bakelite horse head and the other an equestrian illustration under domed glass. Skinny jeans and black platforms complete this ensemble. Again, thanks for looking, see you soon!