Thursday, December 1

Time Change...........

If you lived in Chicago this weather would be a walk in the park, but Albuquerque is NOT Chicago and we're freezing our asses off. Nice night for Shop'n'Stroll! Jen and I usually do a costume change should we be still catching up during the day and not want to be doing things in ball gowns. Hence the casual mode.


I'm wearing a corset vest from Free People, that dastardly black and white top I've had forever and sailor trousers by Alice Temperly for Target. Jen is wearing a grey tee under Indian motif long sweater jacket from Anthropologie. Black jeans on the gams.

I'm wearing square toed suede kitten heels that will be an all day shoe. Jen's canvas and leather lace ups are by Steve Madden.

Presto! It's night time and we're dressed for the BIG EVENT! Yeah right! Disasters-ville! It's like 40 below out there!
We look good anyway, Jen's wearing a sequin mini from Urban Outfitters with scallop opaque hose.
Find me in a Free People lace frock and borrowed Amanda Augustine necklace. Who gives a damn about the stupid weather.

Cameo appearance by random boot, Jen's wearing pearl Steve Madden's with frilly t-strap, I'm still wearing my suede Nine West's and fishnets with racy seams. You can't take the fashion out of a disaster. You can quote me!