Wednesday, March 13

Duke City Lace and an Ugly Face............

This fetching lace top is a particularly odd hue, which makes it even more alluring.

                            


Purchased this skirt at a second hand store in Santa Fe. I THINK it's name is "Double Take". Isn't that reckless of me not to remember? It's very glamourous and feminine.





Ubiquitous stockings and Chico shoes. I bought these at the Broadway so that gives you some sense of their age. They were $55.00 and the most I'd ever paid for a pair of shoes. I had to put them on layaway. Post script: You could play tic tack toe in the sand with the points on these shoes!







Gobs of bracelets make for a bounty of treasured wrist wear. Krisitn Diener, Phoenix Forrester, Thomas Mann, a vintage one from from Revolver and a Karan Sipe. They are all magnificent but how cool is the one made out of vintage watch faces by Phoenix Forrester? Post Script: Nice bologna skin..........






She might have an ugly face but I certainly don't!