Saturday, February 9

Gale Force Winds Saturday...........

Breezy in the extreme, enough to rip the hair off your head which you're all thinking, in my case it might not be such a bad idea. Not everyone embraces my cavewoman hair.
Delicious pin by Kristin Diener I'm wearing as a pendant on Richard Campiglio Navajo pears. Dig it!





Thin grey jersey draped top. Feels like pajamas, when I USED to wear them. Naughty girl!


Leiffsdotter black and white circular designed mini. Pre-recession.

Bustle on the back I REALLY DON'T NEED. Let me give you some insight into the bustle part of this thing. It stuck up like a roadrunner's tail. First I attempted to pin it down with straight pins and got stabbed in the ass every time I sat down! Got smart and switched to safety pins, what a concept! The things I do for fashion........





Tie dyed hose and parochial little shoes. I'm kind of all over the place in this outfit. Do I care? I think not.