Wednesday, February 6

Rusted........

Procured this pin at a vintage clothing store in Santa Fe that I don't recall the name of, even though I hunt it out every time I go to Santa Fe. For some reason I think of this plate size pin as my women's suffrage pin. 

This fetching rust and orange jacket is from the same vintage store, sublime details like plain collar, padded shoulders and smocking on the lower back.

Pretty tame for moi, pink jersey peplum top beneath a rust crotched short sleeved sweater.

This gorgeous Nanette Lepore embroidered skirt came from Neiman Marcus, practically set that Neiman Marcus credit card on fire back in the days of yore. Dig it!


ATTEMPTED to keep it tame but you wouldn't have recognized me anyway. Thank God I didn't have any pink or rust hose! I thought these a good match, picking up the yellow and all.Short boots in suede and real leather for a change. Don't get used to it. You know I'm mostly faux.........