Monday, April 29

Fauxing the Versace..........

Gianni Versace, you either loved him or you hated him. His style was high voltage color, skin tight clothes, ribald ads. Personally I dug it, of course.



In keeping with his gaudy look, this brace of stuff necklace, cheepsville,from a place that used to be across the street. Dig it!

Observe my faux Versace dress, mimics his collection a bit I think................


I'll tell you what's NOT Versace-esque, these stupid yellow patent leather flats with a couple of straps and two buttons. Forced to wear them as we're moving work around this week to get ready for Friday night.

Did we REALLY need a close up of these ugly ass things? Well Phil took a pic of them so I thought best that I use it. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

                                                                        Hideous!