Friday, April 26

Thursday and Friday..........


                         Yesterday
A high voltage (revolting?) pink lace dress beneath my "Kandinsky" dress. Let's see how many dresses I can wear at the same time! Kandinsky one, adore it, the print, low bodice and multiple gores. Yummy.....

Be still my repurposed hearts, all four of them by Karan Sipe.

Ever the dainty biker, these studded numbers really make me feel up to the task of kicking some ass should circumstances avail themselves. Dig it!

Just try me...........



Today
Above this dizzying print are I've amassed a butch bunch of chains a pit bull might don. Cool horse shoe pendant by Susan Skinner.

Love the schizophrenic element to this designer's work. Gee, wonder why we connect?????


Off Broadway vintage gingham knife pleated skirt, can you believe I was actually going to try to wear the top part without anything beneath it ???? You can't grasp how short it is in the back ( OF COURSE  you can). Such a tramp.

Lovely little fem kicks by Poetic License, red bows, how sweet.
I detest red bows!!!!!!!!!