Saturday, May 4

Friday and Saturday.........



                        SATURDAY..........

Passionately love this plethora of heart necklaces by various artists. Free People polka dot lace top and believe it or not, a black slip underneath.

These skirts all feature weird angles and a blazon logo on the back of the waist. Guess they want you to know who it's by a little bit.

Can almost discern the Batman features on the skirt's sides as well as applique. Grooviness.

Always feel like kickin' a bit of ass when donning a pair of biker boots. Heavy metal on these.

You couldn't kick ANYONE"S ass. Wimp.








FRIDAY.................

Once again it's first Friday and Georgie and I are knuckling under for a long day. Well I tried three things on before I selecting this ruched dress in an uber hurry. Oh well it's black, making me look serious about commerce ALL DAY.

I consider this Susan Skinner cascading mirror necklace an fetching accessory .



Didn't do my shoes, old has beens.


                                           First Friday was a killer night.                                Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!