Friday, May 10

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday............Jesus!


FRIDAY
Two Betsey Johnson necklaces, opera length one a gift. 
Dear Georgie bought it in Chicago. I bought the shorter one to go with, (OF COURSE!)

Purple knit dress with voile top.

Perfect tasseled modified Mary Janes. And now we're caught up!





THURSDAY
Little brown jade Buddha from Hey Johhny and opera length pearls by Susan Skinner.

How cool is this jiggy striped cami by Marc Jacobs? Double layered thin linen.

Combined with the skirt from an Off Broadway suit. Silk deco pattern with knife pleats. I'll spare you the boring shoes. Aren't I kind?






WEDNESDAY
     Ebony and mastodon ivory necklace encasing pink and green tourmalines.Mastodon ivory was extracted from digs in Alaska, hence no poaching.

                  Ubiquitous pink dot lace top from Free People under silk harlequin tunic.

Can you believe I was going to wear this thing without a top! I would have been arrested! SUCH a TRAMP! Love the long pink zipper!

Black capri's and petroleum based black and white striped kitten heals with wide elastic band.
Aren't you glad I put clothes on? Would have been SO painful!
That's all folks!