Monday, September 16

Paleozoic Minnie Mouse........




Minnie Mouse is taking a thrashing today as I mimic her look. I smell law suit here. I'm a tad old to be donning a Minnie Mouse dress but hey, isn't she ancient now as well? She's definitely had work done.




Black mesh top and polka dot stretch jersey bodice, royal blue tie belt and full skirt. Actually this is tame compared to some age inappropriate clothing I wear. Oh, yeah, I forgot, everything I wear is age inappropriate.


Speaking of something from the days of yore, I purchased this cloth sunflower pin in Taos when there were about 8 people living up there.



                              Royal blue is as royal blue does. Oh please, these things again?

                     Why oh why couldn't one of those dinosaurs have taken her out??????????