Saturday, January 18

Aneurysm Saturday.........

Geez, how much can I get going on today? Well, forewarned, quite a bit. Let us time travel to the past where a bag of dry-cleaning has been draped over a chair in my library for at least nine months. Dig it!
I exhumed this skirt and sweater from it's bowels. Wheeeeeeee! Just like shopping again for the first time!
Score on this Betsey Johnson cropped sweater in the softest cotton. A treat!
How adorable the back?

Let's take unsightly horror up a notch. Are you game/ You'd better be.


Evergreen and black striped pencil skirt. Makes an intelligent choice with the sweater right? So much in common!

Hey, this is how I put it together. Wheeeeee!

Scary is as scary does. Dig it!

I hope Cornelia Sachs forgives for taking her necklace to the precipice of madness. It looks so normal, so fetching. Poor, poor Cornelia.