Monday, January 6

Dollars Days Sunday............




Both these 100 cent gems were gleaned from Goodwill or a garage sale. Beginning with the faux poodle cropped jacket. A friend scored it for me at a garage sale in Alabama. Does it even get cold enough to wear a coat? Hence it's exit.




Janet Hoelzel, Grand Empress of thrift stores gifted me this 4 tiered wool skirt from Goodwill. She said someone had to have it. I won !



This top was on sale online, I love it but designer signature on the arm. Geez! Is it big enough????



Fierce spiked boots from Penny's. What? And they weren't cheap either. Huh? Lust made me weak, a common malady.



I've gotten some primo things at thrift stores and vintage clothing stores but time is of the essence now and I'm compelled to shop online. Poor, poor, me.