Saturday, October 20

Intense-o-rama Saturday

I always face Lap Dog Rescue Pet Portrait Day with a bit of trepidation. This time I was freaked out for days before. We've been doing the benefit for about 5 or 6 years and every year it grows in size. I knew it was going to be colossal this year because it was in the paper! We had four artists at four different stations paint 21 paintings on sight but because of the turnout we have to do 46 more from photos!!!!!!
Still, under pressure, I must put on a glamourous facade.  I chose what I thought to be a charming ensemble. Well, at least I liked it. It was supposed to fill me with confidence. I think I banked on the outfit a bit too much.

LUZ faceted garnet necklace by Susan Skinner. I hope LUZ means "Hand me a Valium".

Clever blouse by BCBG in crimson and navy stripe with navy voile cutout and sleeve bottoms. 
Have a mad crush on this skirt by Leiffsdotter, a German company that does divine designs.


Crimson patent kitten heeled pumps. Lap Dog Rescue rocks. It will take Herculean elfin magic to complete this project! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!