Sunday, October 7

Vivienne Westwood Sunday......







                                      


As I voiced yesterday, we're getting to pull out some stylish stock these days. Take for example my extremely magnificent Vivienne Westwood's double breasted jacket with tails. Divine dahling...........





Enriching the neckline is this ancient Anne Klein tear drop vermeil choker. Back in the day they probably used a pretty rich  karat gold as it was so inexpensive then.

Peaking out beneath my jacket is my leopard skin summer dress of sheer voile. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

If I make it through the day in these Colin Stuart kicks without breaking an ankle it will be a miracle. They are comfortable enough, but I'm walking slightly transvestite-esque. They are the only thing I can buy from Victoria's Secret. They don't stock training bras there, alas.