Wednesday, October 10

Tweedy Bird.............


                   I've long adored this lapeled tweed vest. I call it my Sir Richard Burton vest. 


                                                        
                                                  Not THIS Sir Richard Burton. 
The one that strove to discover the source of the Nile and wrote the Kama Sutra!
It's the little fountain pen and the elephant and the Asian pin that make me think it thus.


Donned over this red and black striped jersey dress. I think it quite a smart combo. My legs look like wrestlers legs! Jesus!


Fierce tweed shoes by Jeffrey Campbell with about a thousand straps on them. Love the alternating oval and rectangle buckles. Kind of correctional looking though.




          Don't you just LOVE Tweety bird???????????