Saturday, November 3

Get Your Sacred Heart On..........


                                 
Attempting to recover from an arduous day, I chose to attempt aid from a higher power to get me through. One sacred heart a gift, the tin and copper piece by Lorena Angulo.

                                                       

Nifty little beige and black jersey frock from Ideeli. Black center panel gives me that hour glass look. Still, tres conservative dress. Like something Betty Ford would wear. "They tried to make me go to rehab, I said "NO! NO! NO!".
                                           

                            

Ever the "more is more" girl, leopard hose and OF COURSE, leopard pumps. I was actually looking for a different pair of shoes that wouldn't make my legs and feet appear all of a piece but I couldn't find them in that 5 minute window I have for "dress for work" prep! Sometimes the dewey decimal system fails me.