Sunday, November 11

Seriously????????????

Not particularly applicable today, it's hard to believe ANYONE takes me seriously in the "costumes" I appear in for work.  This is a pretty modest outfit for me but weird enough to give someone pause. My professionalism waged forth and I sold an $1100. painting to these people that didn't seem to be TOO weary of me. Dig it!


J. Crew wool blazer in granite with light grey polka dots. Marcia Sednek pins. Gee I wonder how many of THEM I must own? Hmmmmmmm.


This is a lovely sheer blouse with a gathered empire waistline and some sort of neck action. It reminds me of falling snow. Speaking of which, hello? what happened?

Skirt's a bit trampy as it's skin tight and 4" long. Color family a perfect match with my blouse however. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.


Argyle opaque pantyhose and Fornarina navy velveteen Mary Janes. I could be a stock broker for all you know.........