Thursday, December 19

Asian Persuasion..........

First, let me start by saying that everything I'm clothed in is older than my 25 year employee Jean. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

This stack of pins have remained on this vest practically since I procured it. Oblong brass quilted pin, bone Chinese dragon, old Mati pin from when they first opened and carried some quirky jewelry. The last a Pier One pin that says BOAR. Tres plastique.

Navy quilted vest is so old I don't even recall where I bought it. I think it's a mans. Do I care? I think not.

Orange Asian motif brocade from Wear It B.C.


These wide legged pants are from the Unicef store that used to be off the Plaza. I think I might of had to put them on layaway at $40. They are 30 years old minimum.

Alert the media.
I have severe difficulty getting rid of things but how cool are all of these garments and adornments?