Wednesday, December 4

Little Half-way House on the Prairie.............

You must ponder every day what you might be bomb barded with outfit wise. Love to keep it schizophrenic at all times. Wheeeee!

So today I'm doing a bit of ol'e time dowdy-ness.  Long skirt and flat shoe boots are coming, hold on.



Detail of my long wool and grosgrain skirt from Boden. When they were only available in the UK.
(Such a snob.)



 My onyx necklace. Maybe a tad over the top for schlepping hay. 




Notice I've spiced this up by lowering the zipper and exposing my black slip. Kind of Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". But I'm not wearing a white slip or a chest.


Green and black plaid tunic with an exposed zipper. 


Rockin' the zipper. Dig it!


Sensible shoes for mucking out horse stalls.





Entire emsemble. Looks like it was taken a mile from the sun. Wheeeeeeeeee!



This creature wouldn't last 3 minutes on a farm. But the half-way house, I could see an extended stay..
Dig it!