Tuesday, December 10

Sensible sheer mini for 16 degrees............

Much foreboding on your part in regards to my sanity and health. Where is the imminent pneumonia?
I'll depart a little secret to my robust health. Having digested mountains of fake sugar since I was 13 makes my body too hostile an environment for illness. Hence polar climes are mini season! Dig it!
Dress is jersey with sheer black and white sleeves. Legs are snug in black leggings baring plus signs or crosses. You make the call.


Since when do you make the back more interesting than the front? Curiouser and curiouser............


Tart mix of leggings, checked socks and my shoe boots with open front and bulbous heel. The Mad Hatter would be so envious.


Saved this glorious sterling hand with mouth-watering detail for last. It's about the size of a playing card. Bernadette Caraveo is the brilliant creator. I've double strung it on tube shaped silver grey pearls.
Remember, shivering burns more calories! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!