Wednesday, February 12

Hairball.............

Hey, look who's back (I'm feeling the cringing out there ), first of all, we changed the whole gallery around so I had to wear ugly outfits, which greatly saddened me. Then I wore a couple of really good outfits but never had them documented. I'm going to have to repeat them. What????!!!!!

Let's acknowledge duel subjects that bring this post's title. First, this ancient top is smothered in protruding thick cotton follicles. Dig it! Trio of cro magnon-esque finery. Could that be a saber tooth? Perhaps a saber tooth denture.



Subject B of my feline get-up is the ubiquitous animal print! What's with animal prints and old ladies?
And why won't animal prints die? They just go on and on..........



 Now these killer shoe boots are worth the aggravation of more deplorable wild life exploitation.


Wasn't it so great when she was M.I.A.?