Monday, February 17

Lavender is the new lavender....


Ah, what a rapturous dream to wander through lavender fields in France.

Well this sweater isn't France, and a milk toast lavender at that, but look how demure. Boasting odd white enameled buttons (actually, the enamel fell out of one, I painted it in with white out), detailed ribbed collar and little velvet bows on the pockets.



Charming viole rose skirt in lavender. I'm so girlie today I can't bear it!






I own two Vivianne Westwood pieces. These magnificent petroleum based Mary Jane's and a very dashing linen coat. These are opalescent purple. Dig it!







So fond of this jeweler we used to carry. So happy I bought a boat load of it! She used vintage photos in almost all of her jewelry. Wouldn't you love to know the history of those individuals?



Wouldn't we love it if you were history??????