Tuesday, January 29

Betsey Johnson Tuesday..............

Even though it's sub-zero outside, had to don this jaunty little ensemble because I WANTED TO!

Lots of Betsey Johnson going on, I love her!




Have this slightly military looking jacket by Betsey Johnson that I'm clueless as to what's it's made of. It's shiny and it's either thin leather or thick something. Dig it! Warm, I don't THINK so.........

Dual chokers by Laurette O'Neil. Oxidized silver and the one with discs has little gold dots in the center.

Yummy cardigan that's paper thin! Wheeeeeeeeee!

But how fetching with this Betsey Johnson high waisted pencil skirt with black faceted buttons everywhere and ribbon hem. Delicious!


Seamed fishnets and kitten heeled faux croc pumps. At least these are practical for sprinting to my car to dodge the cold!
Oh Chicago, thanks for visiting!