Wednesday, January 9

Wearing a Dress as a Skirt..........

I love this dress, in fact it was the one I was wearing when I made Christopher Walken my celebrity hostage one Sunday. It's sheer double layers with an unusual pattern. It's a summer dress actually. Since when has that stopped me from wearing some thing sleeveless or summery when it's 30 degrees outside? 

I digress, Christopher Walken was in town doing a movie and one Sunday when I was parking I saw him standing across the street. I yelled, "Hey come over here!". He looked behind him. I said "well if you feel like it come over to the gallery". I went upstairs and when I came down he was standing at the door. As we weren't open yet I unlocked the door and RELOCKED it behind him. He looked around and made various comments, some of them humorous.  He stayed a while, told me what art he liked and I let him out. It wad great. I LOVE HIM! Always have.

Also donning a lace top from Free People and an aged crocheted jacket from Anthropologie.
Detail of elaborately crocheted jacket. Dig it! I never shop at Anthroplogie now that one's moved here.
Only online when they weren't.
Yet another pair of ancient shoe boots that I adore. No, my ankle ISN'T broken.