Wednesday, January 23

Why the Green Boots? You Ask...............

On top of everything else, I'm getting a tad color blind too. I have a lot of difficulty with blacks and navys and I could have sworn this top had dark green in it. Alas no, it's just black and grey and white. Whatever.

I'm wearing this tunic as a vest and I'm wearing it backwards as the back is so much more interesting than it's plain boring front. Love exposed zipper and thin straps, cut in "back" action make this fun. Old expensive dress from days of yore by Laundry. Kind of an amalgamation of Art Nouveau and Deco.



                 Two Marcia Sednek pins, intentionally placed to cover up a label inside. Dig it!


Black and white hose and dark green boots, allegedly to pick up the dark green in the tunic. Do I care? I think not.