Tuesday, January 8

Catchin' a Big Fish..........

Boasting some damn fine jewelry today. Vintage red filagree pin, rhinestone Scottie dog and large papier mache flower pin by Susan Skinner. She once had a show here where all the jewelry was made out of papier mache. It was fantastic and so clever.


Hey, give me a break, I haven't bored you to death with ruching in a while. Well I'm making up for lost time with this number. Entire front panel is ruched. Love the color gradation.

This vintage grey pin striped jacket I bought from Off Broadway and age ago. I replaced original buttons with these, don't they look like dried banana chips? Yummy.


Finally to the big fish part. Hello? Are these fishnets mammoth 
enough in scale? I really could catch a swordfish in these things. Ancient Mary Jane pumps, still love them, so elegant.