Sunday, January 13

Enigmatic Sunday..............

First of all I want to speak about some of the plights women go through ensemble wise. Let's begin with pantyhose, surely designed by Satan, they're either for someone 6'4" and pooling around your ankles or the crotch is about 3 inches above the hem of your dress or skirt. What's up??????

My other peeve is pants, also made for someone 6'4" that you HAVE to go get altered in able to wear them. What a racket! They average woman is 5'4" so what gives??????? The fashion industry and alteration facilities must be co-conspirators! (Rant much?) 


Copper and brass hand by Lorena Angulo, I put it on a faceted gem necklace, how clever am I? Not very ...........

Off white crocheted tunic. Sleeveless. Can you believe I keeping my jacket on? Surprise! 
Delectable detail.


Blue, black and grey houndstooth jacket with simian sleeves I had to roll up. Don't get me started again! Lovely grey green skirt by Nic and Zoe, a favorite label.


Thick off white argyle pantyhose, crotch halfway to knees, and my kickin' snakeskin ankle height cowboy boots. The enigma of the day is "What gives with this outfit?". Do I care? I think not.