Friday, December 26

Dickens Would Applaud.......

Tis' me, (oh, I should discard the Christmas Carol lingo), resurfacing from  my retail avalanche. How I toiled, aerobically, since last I posted. My fingers all cracked at fingernails, I had colicly heat, gift wrapped the most impossible things, cleaned, wrapped, and made the bows that are now the bane of my existence, I prayed I'd die of consumption. I was forsaken email, phone call returns, and blogging, most assurdely. But oh the ensembles I have to share! I always seek to accelerate the decadence during Yuletide. Dig it!

                                            DECEMBER 14th.......The Spotted Llama Sighting.......

                  This mixture (quite), of vintage jewelry and blazer, 99 cents skirt from Goodwill, Paleozoic striped Ross tank, an Alison Franks bakelite choker and my "equestrian" shoe boots, diminish behind the glamour of this fierce, fashion forward, freak llama vest.



And people look askance. And feel sorry for me. Hmmmm..............



DECEMBER 15TH........Cranberry Takes Center Stage

It goes without saying I own several frocks by this company. Funny thing is, I really don't know the name of this label. I just features bookended capital D's. This particular one has considerably smart detail.



My delicately pinstriped waistcoat doesn't get it's due in the pic. It's very Fitzwilliam Darcy.

A holy treasure in this iconographic charmer by Wanda Lobito. Though not religious, I need all the help I can get.



Flaccid hose and underwhelming shoes complete this enemble. And, in my opinion, it was going so well........




Want to partake of flaccid? Look in the mirror girlfriend.




                                                    TO BE CONTINUED...................