Thursday, December 11

Goodness, Goodness Me.............

At this juncture , you really are going to think I was in rehab. All of those celebrities were so nice! Fictitious. I've existed on an arduous plane. When time to discuss fashion is bankrupt, you know I'm occupied!

                                           ITCHY AND SCRATCHY SHOW.....

Hilarious cartoon show within a cartoon show. This pair beat each other up continuosly. So cathartic! Would you expect anything less from the Simpson's?

I segue into my fetching vintage jacket that I've never attempted to wear without a long sleeved article beneath. Yow....not so smart.


Grey cotton tank is darling but, alas, just doesn't cut it.



I take comfort in the plethora of simple ingenuity by jeweler Laurette O'Neil. Oxidized sterling with gold granulation.  




Ankle length jeans and ferocious grey patent boots by Miu Miu, Miuccia Prada's cheapo line. So what!

I'm awfully querulous when one considers your patience. Bad me.




FIXATION.......

My newest obsession "car cover clothes"


Soooooooooooooooo Roooooooooooomy!



When will this octogenarian  cease to wear animal print tights? 



Wanda Lobito bone (tooth?) necklace and cheesy fish necklace from Pier 1, circa 1980. Dig it!


Love these woven shoe boots. Would surmise they're also circa 1980. Attention to care and maintenance very important to me. Polished, tissue in the toes, box storage, by color. OCD?




ODE TO SONNY BONO......




Could anyone approach the frenzied popularity of this duo? Having both best selling records and a television show was the apex of grooviness.

I channel Sonny in my pea green (conjuring the canned ones from the 60's) faux fur. Dig it!


Diverted from the paisley bell bottoms (very likely buried in my vast inventory) with this exceptional wool skirt with gross grain motif by Boden, a collection with some things quirky enough for my tastes.

Why I'm bothering to document this top is an enigma. You can't even see it. Well, I'll describe it. Embodied in string follicles set a very simian tone. From Celebro, RIP. It was a great clothing store.




These Penny's boots were $80 dollars! I blanched at the price but liked them so dearly I bought them. Pennys? $80 dollars? Oh please........



Name one thing she doesn't want dearly?