Tuesday, July 19

Wheeeeeeeeee! It's me!

Date of when I donned this ensemble? June 26th! My remiss has rocketed to a whole new stratosphere!
I need to digress and admit to how much I cherish novels where the author uses exclamation points to end nearly every sentence! Case in point; "Bonfire of the Vanities" by Thomas Wolfe and "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair. I'm going to pepper every post with said in future!


Not provident to start as excessive an absence with such an underwhelming ensemble.(!) Satin and enigmatic something, frock does boast a modicum of cleverness in collar. Hues are palatable. Does it occur to everyone I have this same dress in identical incarnations? Hmmmmmmm.............



Defibrillating to avert a head banging narcoleptic episode are these frisky tights and much adored shoe boots. Sat a rather cumbersome box on the toe of one foot for a rather extensive time. It permanently dented my beloved. Now one looks like a horse hoove. Fashion travesty number quintillion and one.(!)