Thursday, April 24

Perpetually Befuddled Alexandra Romanov.........

Big surprise. A group of students from Introduction to Ceramics is going to tour the gallery to glean the brilliance and diversity of the artists I represent. The teacher called yesterday, in a muffled voice she asked to bring 15 students here. At conversations end she said "see you Thursday". Well, as per usual, I thought she meant today and tomorrow. Who was unsurprising incorrect?  Uh, guess....... And here I was donned in all my "Alexandra Romanov" resplendent  regalia to set a striking, artful tone.                                                                                





What I deem a professional, polished vent, was an aerobic endeavor for me. But I vindicated myself with the posterior. Wheeeeeeeeeee!


Modicum of spark imbued by these polka dot hose and pointy scarlet pumps. Hey, where are these people? Did I yet again get the date misconstrued? Probably............



                                                   Uh, probably, I predict certainty..................