Wednesday, April 16

Where For Out a Proper Hem?

A maelstrom of upheaval in the hem department of late. Are designers eluding a straight hem out of ennui? The creators of this line are celebrated for being helter skelter with their garb. My selection either boasts a crazy quilt approach and/or these frantic hemlines. What's not to adore?

My utmost apologies for the overexposed chest!


Virgin of Guadalupe on turquoise leather cord, by Lorena Angelo.  Pray I don't get struck down by lightening. Wheeeeee!


Didn't recall the hose I'm featuring are for a woman about 6'8". First I bundled about 3 feet of them around my thighs but gravity is a cruel thing. They bountifully bag everywhere now. Do I care? I think not.



Plastic is as plastic does in these clunky, chunky cheapos. Squared off toe with boxy and a sizable squat heel. Dig it! I relish their replete tackiness.