Saturday, July 26

What the ?????????????

You've surmised at this stage I have no concept of reality when it comes to my age and my gauche strumpet clothing. Well, this one will really give you pause.


Initially tame, this cloth choker by Alison Frank is smart and employs just the right amount of color.
Dig it!





Forewarned is forearmed. When will I learn? When will I accept? My closest friend and I always hit the junior department first when shopping. We've realize we'll be draping clothes over our walkers soon. It's inevitable, it's a given. Lycra mini with sheer dotted shoulders to sternum. Ewwwwwww.






Back's endless sheerness, will make you cover your eyes. Wheeeeee! Let's all be embarrassed for me, shall we?





   
                                                                                 Indeed.