Wednesday, December 5

Chevron Tuesday, Modest Wednesday.............


Leading off with a spectacular new piece by Kris Mills. Such an inventive and beautifully illustrated necklace.


Also adorned with a collection of pins on my silk vintage suit jacket from Off Broadway.
You can't get enough of the jewelry action going on, you can quote me.........




When you think Chevron you don't often think of the print design. But it's so vivacious and impactful.





Faux croc go-go boots with uber pointy toes and giant button. I have a few pair of go-go boots, wait til' you see the faux fur zebra ones. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!



Asian inspired necklace by Karan Sipe with pink quartz and pearl drop. So ladylike. Uh oh.........

Abandoning my trashy look TEMPORARILY I don this gauzy frilled tunic over a Neiman Marcus cashmere dress I thought I hated it but guess what? I don't!

How tame I am today.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.


Now you know my conservative look couldn't last forever, enter plaid opaque tights and olive suede plats. Thank God, they've spared you from total boredom!