Thursday, December 6

Stripe O.D.


                                
Vertical stripes + horizontal stripes = raging headache! As per usual, there's no stopping me once I get started on something.  


Let's digress from my dizzying ensemble to hone in on today's jewelry. Love that Catholic iconography! Guad pendant with peridots. Sacred heart necklace and a saint metal, I'm afraid I don't know who it is. It's straight to hell with me......... a given.





                    Short striped jacket that looks like something a train porter would wear, sans hat and I'll pass on schlepping the luggage...........

                                        
Beneath is silver horizontal striped peplum top, kinda disco............dig it!


The ONLY thing I can purchase from Victoria's Secret are clothes. These  pin striped trousers are from there. TRES polyester, note to self, HIGHLY flammable! Wearing my ancient black rock-a-billy shoes.
Now go to the medicine cabinet and do yourself a favor, grab an aspirin! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!