Sunday, December 9

Le Femme Sunday.............

Adore this peach filagree tunic. Can hardly see it but my vintage choker of faux pearl swirls and fake gold mimics the tunic's design uncannily. Tunic from Free People, you know, they're kind of a flakey company, I ordered shoes from there once, they sent them to Mexico. Hello?

Observe luxuriant pearl and jewel encrusted belt gifted to me by artist Phoenix Forrester. It's old, she probably gleaned it from some garage sale, she's very passionate about them.







It's a travesty you can't see the gorgeous detail in the Tahari skirt. Silk with velvet burnout detail. So 
l o v e l y .
                                       
                                   



 Navy suede Fornarina boots with string ties and tassels. When these baby's come undone I practically kill myself. Yet another close shave in the fashion fatality department.