Monday, December 3

Sunday and Monday...........

  
Post Shop-n-Stroll, I was a bit witless in the dressage department, (like, aren't I always), but this get-up is particularly dreadful. Get ready for a screaming headache!!!!

             Mammoth pin (notice how I like giant jewelry....... and shoes?) by Hollie Ambrose.

Now HERE we go.....enough going on for you? Ancient oddly checked jacket over vintage dress from Revolver. Where does one focus, I ask?


                Pink faux python boots from Ross. I think they were $7.99, and they're still in one piece!
           MUST get some rest, this can't continue!!!!!!!



Monday I feel I have to attempt some semblance of cohesiveness . Again with the freaky Hollie Ambrose pins. She kills me! Little plastic poodle toy over a domino. The other rather normal (for her)doggie under glass with dangling doghouse and bone.


Jacket from Off Broadway. 3/4 length sleeves, polished cotton, great cut.



Underneath jacket a lovely grey silk blouse with silver accents on the shoulders. I don't know what that's about, oh well. My gut looks GIGANTIC!

Starting to get carried away again, Diane Von Furstenberg dot pencil skirt. Doesn't hurt the eyes TOO much, does it?

Lovely little snakeskin pumps, with what looks like a broken heel, they're supposed to be that way. Clever is as clever does.