Sunday, December 30

I Capture the Castle.............

Dodie Smith's book, "I Capture the Castle" is one of my all time favorites. It's about a penurious family living in an old abandoned castle because of the benevolence of some family living far away.

This pin was sent to me totally by surprise from my friend Pati. To receive a gift from someone you haven't seen for a long time really warms the heart.


Vanilla hued Victorian inspired blouse with intricate beading on tulle.


Boden UK skirt of black wool with gray grosgrain geometric pattern.


What have we here???????? Flats? My eyes deceive me, surely. No, they're real. Metallic pewter ballet flats with bows. Delightful hose a Xmas gift.


Toughen up a demure ensemble with a crimson biker jacket. I've heard people hate fashion blogs, thanks for continuing to tune in to my ridiculous outfits and commentary.