Monday, December 31

This Year Can't Be Over Fast Enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 is not going to go down as one of my fondest years. I won't elaborate but thank God it's over today!  Next year would be hard pressed to be worse. Let me not obsess, move on.org



Mammoth sacred heart pin by Lorena Angulo, protection from more disaster? I'm crossing my fingers.


This Philip Lim blouse from his line called 3.1 is one of my most expensive purchases, oh how Neiman Marcus must pine for me! Navy pleated silk anchored with faceted cz's. 


How does one get the wrinkles out of a rubber skirt? VERY CAREFULLY. I had to hold my steamer about 50' away so that I didn't melt this thing. I think this is faux rubber if there can be such a thing.......



Blue gray hose and black petroleum based platform boots. Maybe a movie will make this year end more rapidly. Get me out of here!