Saturday, December 8

Cinema Saturday............


I know your don't need anymore proof that I'm TOTALLY neurotic, but when I go to a historically themed movie I like to dress in the appropriately chronologized attire. You should have seen me after "Memoirs of a Geisha". I wore Asian outfits for a week! What a freak! Anyway, I digress.....tonight I'm seeing "Anna Karenina" and must be over adorned accordingly.

Brown coat with pleated collar abounds with antique pins I've collected over the last 30 years. A lovely smattering I think.


Donning tons of pearls by Debra Colonna helps provide the correct imperial vibe. Pink quartz and garnet choker by Mary Campbell.


   My tunic from Free People boasts intricate bead work. Very high society.(But I look pretty hefty).


I adore this delectable skirt by Nic and Zoe. They often sport elaborate embroidery and are long and gossamer.

Beneath, floral tights and my button up lace and leather shoe boots. A shame to throw such a divine outfit under a train.....................