Thursday, November 21

50 Degrees Out ? Mini Skirt Time!

True to my De riguere  I'm always under clothed for the temp. I scuttle about in sleeveless silk, which isn't so ungodly coming to work but a tad dicey leaving. A balmy 50 is open season for something relatively sparce. Hey, I've got a sweater on! Dig it!


We been together at least 30 years, this sweater and I. It's everything I adore. Crop waisted, loose cotton knit, roll up sleeves.








Gilded woven silk with black polka dots. Neiman Marcus purchase, back in the days of yore. Scrumptious!






Keeping it real with these argyle sweater hose. Hey, I might not be that insane today after all.........
These kicks have been around the block. They're starting to get a bit scary looking. You're thinking "Those things were born scary." Quite the quandary when I couldn't figure out which one went on which foot. Had to get Jean to solve the mystery.





It's predicted to be 37 degrees tomorrow. Time to don the sleeveless micro dress. Wheeeeeeeeeee!