Friday, November 8

Raspberry Beret, Sans Beret..............


I worship Prince. However, "Raspberry Beret" didn't do much for me. So you're going, then why that segue dumb ass? Hey, you try coming up with this stuff everyday.


Raspberry is as raspberry does in this clever dress with lattice arms. Dig it! And raspberry hose, blah, blah, blah......

Had to crop the hell out of this pics to edit a myriad of horrors. You should be thanking me.......a lot.
Sublime, various hued pearls by Debra Colonna.


Micro velveteen vest by Free People with hook and eyes. Sequined shoulders. Lovely.

Reminiscent of antiquated fabric of the Victorian period. 



Glamourous suede wedges comprised of encircling scallops, why haven't I worn them for an age? Just found them. Wheeeee!

Raspberry, raspberry, raspberry, she's on my last nerve............actually, she stays on my last nerve.



Hey, some art critique said I looked like I could be a gallery owner from New York or Los Angeles.





That's rich.....