Saturday, November 9

Tres Femme Bad Ass............

How's this coy little cami to get my girlie theme off the ground. Lacey and some what have you gathering. Pink too!


Owned this fetching chintz dot jacket from Off Broadway forever. Aren't I the girlie girl?





These pins by Hollie Ambrose (recall those mammoth ones I own? same jeweler) are going to make this swerve a bit to the weird.


This one is tame and looks exactly like my old dog friend Mario. He was very odd, that's why we were soul mates.



Resuming the pretty is as pretty does theme is this delicate ankle skimming tulle skirt with luxurious embroidery detailing.


                                                                       Observe............


Flaunting my butch side, had to cleanse my palette of all of that incongruous delicacy. Oh dear, I've left my parasol stored on my Harley.................