Saturday, November 16

Moth Motel Saturday................

A darling and faithful customer of the gallery bequeathed to me a sweater that must have been in the family. It has priceless detail. Unfortunately it also has about a trillion moth holes in it. Not to be deterred, I wear a black undershirt underneath. Dig it!

                                    


Demure pearls mimic the feminine impression. I've had them forever, they're old and I have no clue as to where they were purchased. Do we care? I think not.




  This clever gifted skirt boasts front pockets and a pleat; thin wool. To bad you can't see it, trust me it's cool.



                               Pewter flats makes for effortless sprinting about the gallery.





Notorious for not being matchy, my pewter hard rock motorcycle jacket blends with  everything effortlessly.



                                    You can't get a moth riddled sweater down. Wheeeee!