Thursday, November 14

Dig it! Doily Thursday..........

 Hey, whatever happened to these things? I think any and all creators are departed. They ran their course, kind of like 8 tracks, but a whole lot of labor involved. Man, what a maddening recreation! I digress.

 This Free People tunic has divine crochet detail. It a bit ample and sheer so I put it over this dress I don't favor. How outstanding is the back? Good thing I could get it over my head or I would have had to take three days off from work to get it buttoned.


  Slice of aubergine knit dress. I love covering it up. Donation imminent...........






Strands of pearls are a creamy compliment. One strand has dropped colorful gems. Yummy.

                                
             




Demure mini bouquet cluster on these hose gifted to me. I hope they never fall apart. You know me and my age long love affairs.




Must confess it took me a second to grasp the fact that I'd purchased these shoe boots. Score! Mountains of Splenda and the fact I hadn't worn them in a long while, makes me plead for leniency.


                                     She's hiked a mountain of Splenda. Seriously...............