Wednesday, November 13

Fortune Cookie...........




Years ago I cracked a fortune cookie and the message was " You are going to buy some clothes". I barked with laughter. I didn't know fortune cookies had no expiration date. Dig it! I kept it of course and when I feel like I haven't bought a new garment in two days I look at it once again.  (Remember I donate constantly).

These pins are treasures,  top one of a bird is from Wear It at least 20 years ago and the bottom one is from Mati from 30 years ago. They used to have a store right inside the entrance of Coronado and had much different stuff back then. I can't imagine purchasing anything remotely resembling this today.

                                 





Grand blazer with upturned cuffs from Off Broadway I also purchased many years ago. Black with red striations throughout.  Clever back treament. They certainly knew how to design in the 30's and 40's.
Gold satin vest as top also from Wear It. It's also decades old.




Asian jigginess in this skirt by Desigual. They do crazy things with uneven hems, odd inserts. Of course I cherish this label.



Also from the days of yore are these stocking my brother gave me. I think they are from Wear It as well. Elastic waist is getting a bit flacid so by days end they tend to pool around my ankles. Do I care? I think not. Should probably only wear them with boots. These boots. Dig it!






Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!