Sunday, November 24

High Tide..........

These trousers boast a waist that nearly grazes by bust line. They very much conjure Martin Short playing Ed Grimly on Saturday Night Live............

or perhaps matador pants. Dig it!


A woven tweed they are quite over the top, "I must say." (Ed Grimly quote.) They're actually not properly pulled up in this pic.


Free People lace dot top with exposed black lace lingerie. Laurette O'Neil lava ball choker. 
Better pic of pants here.

Embrace the horror of my blue perforated Frankenstein shoes. Wheeeeee!


All are aware that it's 12 degrees out but how many of you really think I donned a coat? 10%? 5%? Well, here's to your lack of faith in me.This faux poodle coat that skims my high rise waistband is a gift from a friend. One dollar from a garage sale.